Let’s Play with Paper
A one-of-a-kind course with loads of paper art projects for you to learn and make.
Paper Art has been known to relax and calm nerves and I have personally experienced it myself. It gives you peace and a positive escape from all the worries and tensions of today’s world. It will give you a sense of self-satisfaction and self-worth, which in turn helps you to be more confident about yourself.
This course is aimed for teenagers as well as adults who are willing to explore a new side of arts and crafts. It is a combo-course to learn a variety of paper arts including quilling, introduction to new tools, origami, making gifts, paper frames, book folding and so much more waiting for you.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- 300 minutes video-lectures pulse LIVE Zoom classes
- 17 page-long guide and instructions on papercraft
- Free templates
- Full lifetime access to all course materials recordings
- Full lifetime access to the private WhatApp support group where you can discuss topics related to papercraft, or put forward your queries and suggestions.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES:
- You will know basic quilling
- The tools you need for quilling and how to use them
- The different techniques of using these tools
- Turn a simple gift box and decorate it to become something awesome
- We will also make gift accessories such as gift tags, gift cards, and envelopes
- 2 different types of Origami Flowers
- Make a paper frame to put all this artwork into a Shadow Box
- Fold the pages of a book and make a heart with the pages with the art of Book Folding
- Combine up your favorite colors and make a project with Iris Folding
- Print your favorite image on a glass bottle
Paper Art is fascinating because it gives you so much to do with just a simple piece of paper. It opens up your imagination and creativity to make your own design. It is always good to spend your time doing something productive, learn something new, explore new horizons, so why not take up this course and help yourself achieve a new talent.
- Lectures 34
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level 10+
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Yes
In this course, you will learn a wide variety and forms of Paper Art.
Basics of Quilling
In this 40 minute section, you will learn how to start quilling as a beginner. You will be introduced to the tools you need and how to use them, and what shapes can be made with these tools. You will also learn how to apply glue in the correct manner.
In this 30 minute section, you will start your quilling journey by making a variety of flowers starting from the very basic flower to an advanced one. There is a BONUS FLOWER also in here just for you. Enjoy!!!
In this 30 minute section, I will show you some Quilling techniques, which will give your work a more intricate look plus we will be making a variety of leaves. In the leaves section, there is a BONUS LEAF waiting for you. HAPPY QUILLING!!!
Everyone loves a nice gift from a dear one.... made with care and given with love. Handmade gifts are always appreciated more coz they reflect the emotions more strongly, so in this 75 minute section, you will design a card, make an envelope, gift tags, gift box, gift accessory and a small hat.
When we talk about Paper Art, of course Origami is an essential part of it. In this 15 minute module, you will learn to make two kinds of Origami flowers that can be used as decoration around the house or on a side-table.
Shadow Box is more than just a frame, it is a deep frame that gives an additional glow to your Paper Art. In this 8 and a half minute video, you will learn how to make a shadow box.
Book Folding/Iris Folding
In this 23 minute module, you will make a heart out of pages of a book to give to someone who is fond of books. Iris-folding always give a fascinating look with the overlapping strips spinning into a spiral.
Decorating/Printing on Glass
Make personalized gifts by printing an image of your choice on glass. Art on a glass bottle can make a good decoration piece for your living room.